Tarvos has closed. -- Thank you for the fun memories. ×

Hello, I'm Mande!

Mandelasa

Hello there!

Name:
My name is Mandelasa but it's shortened to Mande as most people aren't able to say Mandelasa. It's a name I made up when I was around 9 years old when I created my Minecraft account.

As of writing this I am 20 years old but my birthday is August 2nd which is in around a month.

Pronouns:
She/Her and They/Them

Sexuality:
Asexual Panromantic.

Explanation of what both of those means:
Asexual means that I do not get sexual attraction and therefore has no interest in it. Unlike celibacy, in which a person chooses to not do sexual acts usually for religious reasons, asexual people doesn't have the urge to do anything like that. Now asexuality is a spectrum so it's different from person to person.
Panromantic means I'm romantically attracted to any gender. This includes transgenders, nonbinary, girls, etc.. I personally have made the choice to not date anymore Cis-gendered men as I'm less attracted to them. (Cis-gendered means people that goes by their gender assigned at birth)

#Pride!

Basic history on me:

I'm Swedish and speak both Swedish and English but I prefer speaking English over Swedish as it's easier. English is my second language and even though I speak it fluently I still sometime struggle with grammar and spelling. If you ever notice me spelling something incorrectly please do correct me!
Both my parents plays videos games so I grew up around games. The first big game I remember playing was WoW (World of Warcraft) at the ripe old age of 8. After that my dad introduced me to Minecraft when I was 9. Way back when it was classic and it was a website. I been playing Minecraft ever since then and haven't really taken a break since.  

Other hobbies:
I love playing VR especially VRChat. I also love playing Subnatica and Subnatica Below Zero. Besides games I love being creative such as drawing and 3D modeling. I enjoy listening to music. My favorite genre is Alternative and current favorite band is Måneskin especially the songs "Coraline" "ZITTI E BUONI" and "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE"

If you ever have a question about me or curious what something means, feel free to ask!

• Like 1
  • Champ 1

Nice to know you, Mandelasa! Our birthdays are only three days apart, but we can still say we're August buddies! :)

-Des

Yooooo August buddies unite 

• Champ 1
@EventHandler
void onPlayerLeave(PlayerLeaveEvent event){
	Player player = event.getPlayer();
  	event.setCancelled(true);
  	player.playSound(player.getLocation, "SwordArtOnlineTheme.ogg", 1, 1)
}

Tester since 12/01/2020
Junior Developer since 12/27/2020
Developer since 06/21/2021

I've never heard of this band but I like it already! Coraline is my favorite out of the ones you mentioned :D

Nice to meet you!