Tarvos has closed. -- Thank you for the fun memories. ×

Farewell, see you soon!

Ryko

Hello everyone.

It is with a heavy broken heart that I'm writing this announcement to you all today.
I will do my best to keep this message as short as possible..

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Tarvos will seize its community and gaming operations with Minecraft and our website.
This means that Tarvos: Universe, SMP and Arcade will be taken offline at the end of this month, as well as our forums.

We understand that this wrecking ball coming in may shock you, it has to us as well.

It is our plan to keep the Discord server up and running for now, until we decide on next steps. It is possible that Tarvos won't return in the future, but with the amount of passion, effort and dedication poured into the project, it is more likely that Tarvos will eventually get further commitment and all the attention it deserves. It is still our dream to release Tarvos: Universe! - The idea we all fell in love with, our baby, Minecraft's biggest MMO collaboration to date.

I will personally make it my goal to stay more involved on Discord with the people that decide to continue chatting with us and hanging out in voice channels, and to keep you all up to date.

If you have any questions about this or would like to talk to me; @ me in #general or send me a DM on Discord.

I want to thank you all for sticking around and believing in Tarvos, it's been an honor to talk and work with many of you on this insanely cool project.
I want to thank all of our staff and retired staff for all of the love they have poured into this.

For now, once again; Thank you and farewell.. 💔

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/KBtAC7M